الأحد، 30 سبتمبر 2012

Leonid AFREMOV ~ nude


































 Leonid AFREMOV ~ nude
Leonid Afremov (born 12 July 1955 in Vitebsk, Belarus) the same town where Marc Chagall was born. Leonid Afremov graduated from Vitebsk Art School in 1978. The school was founded by Marc Chagall in 1921. Along with Malevich and Kandinsky, Leonid Afremov is one of the elite members of the famous Vitebsk art school.
Is a Russian–Israeli modern impressionistic artist who works mainly with a palette knife and oils. "I tried different techniques during my career, but I especially fell in love with painting with oil and pallette-knife. Every artwork is the result of long painting process; every canvas is born during the creative search; every painting is full of my inner world. Each of my paintings brings different mood, colors and emotions. I love to express the beauty, harmony and spirit of this world in my paintings. My heart is completely open to art. Thus, I enjoy creating inspired and beautiful paintings from the bottom of my soul. Each of my artworks reflects my feelings, sensitivity, passion, and the music from my soul. True art is alive and inspired by humanity. I believe that art helps us to be free from aggression and depression."  ~ Leonid Afremov ~

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق